What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
* Paid parking available at :
-Bayside Park: 999 Bayside Parkway, Chula Vista ($20 Preferred Parking)
- Bayfront Park: 980 Bayside Parkway, Chula Vista ($10 Parking Lot)
- Marina View Park: 900 Marina Parkway, Chula Vista ($10 Parking Lot)
* Free Event Shuttle Runs From 10:30am to 7:30pm
GO Green, Save Money and Take Public Transit
*We recommend that local festival goers take advantage of the new Lime Bike program, and ride a bike to Bayside Park! Bicycle Valet available with security!
* Ride Share (Uber / Lyft) encouraged. Drop off location at: Bayside Parkway/Quay Street.
* Public Transportation: Take trolley to H Street Transit Center to 745 H Street, Chula Vista. Free Shuttle service available.
What can I bring into the event?
* We encourage people to bring lawn chairs, and blankets to enjoy the live music at the park. Seating is limited.
* No outside food or beverages allowed, no alcoholic beverages allowed. Beer garden will be available on site.
* No illegal drugs or weapons of any kind allowed.
* No smoking allowed on park grounds.
* Zero Tolerance Policy.
$10 each. Kids 12 & Under FREE. Military with Active ID FREE and veterans. All ages event.
Must be 21 years or older with valid ID. Beer garden open 11am to 6pm.